Monday, August 22, 2016

WILL APATHY DECIDE THE FUTURE


I haven't been watching the talking heads this week. Watching them step all over themselves while they work hard to give a man with no substance – substance. They should be calling him out for what he really is – a bigoted narcissist, a blight on all that's right about America and a liar that couldn't speak the truth if his life depended on it.

It's ridiculous and getting more so. For my own sanity, I needed to get out in the garden and try to forget the nonsense that is our political system. Yet I worry that I'm not the only one tired of the process. I've heard more people say this year that they won't even bother to vote, and that frightens me more than anything does.


Apathy is what will truly kill America. Apathy will get the moron elected. Apathy is real! Please, please, please get involved, stay involved, and VOTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I would love to hear your opinion.